Saturday, January 29, 2011

my besties ever !




Who is she beside me ?? is it she look hot ? yes she are !!... because she is my bestest or easy to say my bestfriends forever (bff)...;)

Her name is nur adibah bt samsury... she from johorean... and her age i guess maybe 18.... younger 1 year than me.... i called her sometimes dibah or abby or dibah debung hAhA.... of course she wanted a glamorous name like her personality too...

How i know her ?? i started friends with her since the first day i went to my first class when i'm studies at uitm dungun in diploma hotel and tourism... i took tourism same like her... so back to line... the first day i met her...basically, were not talked much in the class but were just look at each other and smile... that's a command things we did when we met first time people in our life... after that , were go out for lunch hour... dibah asking me for joined the group which is ate together at cafe... so dibah and i and also the rest go together to the cafe... starting from there, i became close with her....

She is understanding persons and easy to communicate... with her crazy mind and her crazy character same like me, making us more closely day by day.... She always make me laugh and sometimes i make her laugh too... We exchange ideas and emotions together... she know about myself and i know about herself too... so thats why we never arguements at all... We just had a little misunderstanding, but not to the extent serious level... She was always complaining to me if she has a problems with her boyfriend or anything else that causes her anxiety... and i will be people are always going to be heard with due diligence and advising it back if necessary...

so i hope friendship between adibah and i will not be broken up and last longer ... and I hope she will continue to be adibah that I knew 10 years later.. love u dibah ...;)

here is some of pitcha me and adibah =D












Posted by Picasa

No comments: