Friday, January 28, 2011

who she ??

hollah ! red comeback again... with her messy hair and smilling face ..;) .. (u cant see me ;P ) ahaks !
but who is red ?? isnt she famous ?? isnt she is one of the hottest girl ?? or she just a farmer's daughter who behave like she well known ?? haha...

ok yaya... red's just joking.... blah2x.... ok back to the line , actually i just want to brief a little bit about me, myself, and i.... so starting with my name is raiha bt bukhari... i'm miss 19 turning to 20 this year... stil younger... but my friends always said i'm a menopous girl because i'm already in the mid of 20s age... haha

Urm i was born at kota bharu kelantan... but i lived at subang jaya selangor... because of my parents work factors... but i will remove to my hometown back after both of them retirement from their work... its too hard being in two different culture espeacially in dialect... poeple know, kelantan have a hard dialect to understand... but sometimes the word sounds not in minor... ( you can think by your own ) haha... different when i'm moving to selangor... i have to speaks in a proper language which is capital of my language....
but i am very happy to see the behavior of these two cultures....

And yess !
i was very spoiled and i was also very strict in things that i do.... but i spoiled because of i'm a younger sister from 4 siblings...not because of i'm pretending or just for attraction or easy to say *loser*.... i'm easy to nice with people actually , because i love to smile at everyone i met.. the things people always got negative impression about me because i'm a dim persons.. if i didnt wearing specks so i do not see clearly who smile at me from far... so they think i'm a arrogant...*sigh*

ouchh...i think until here only... because i know people easy to bored with a long discription.. ahaks !.. so thats a little bit brief about myself... c ya !

No comments: