Saturday, April 9, 2011

earth hOur make me scared and realize

first of all ignore me* ahahha because i'm scared in dark situations so either i like it or not this earth hour should be proceeds !!... its is not about to test your physical or your mental scared or whatever but it is about to safe the earth from global warming....

i'm one of the person who like to waste electricity... when i want to leave my room i always just let the fan and light open just like that.. because i don't want to waste my time to switch on the light and fan many times... so my mother always angry to me to switch off the electric... but i always ignore what she said... hahaha

But now i understand why my mother or even television advertisements itself told us not to waste the electricity.. because nowdays, the temperature its so hot and the ice began to melt in north pole and the river began to dry... that's why they make it some initiative to save the world by doing earth hour...

Here is the picture when the earth hour began *


p/s : i love earth hour with my babe >3 *ahaks !





No comments: