Tuesday, April 5, 2011

i miss my childhood


hey OMG... i lurf my childhood... you know what everybody loves their childhood isn't it ?? but for me theres no childhood for me now because i'm already become adults no more childish no more teenagers because i'm 20 !! but i still can assume i'm a teenagers yet... haha

when i'm kids i always dreaming that i want to grown ups as soon as possible... why ?? because i can wear a high heels, i can shopping, i can drive to wherever i want and the most important is i maybe have a boyfriends and then just married !! awsome right my kids imaginations... haha

But now when i'm turning to adults i realize that every dreamings that i wishes in my childhood its not happy like i'm thought... being adults you have to be professional and matured you can't be bludgeon in whatever you do... and if your talking couldn't make a sense to people they will underestimate about you... you have to take care all people feelings, you have a lot of responsible, do tons of assigments and the most importants is you cant emosionally just like that because no one will persuade you like your mother did...

That's why i love my childhood... being a children is the most amazing time because no one will angry to you and you sat in a good and safe conditions in your parental control...

p/s : your money is safe.... hahahaha

No comments: